Monday, January 7, 2013

In the Beginning

Hello, reader.

If you are anything like me, you have a slight addiction to the social media website "Pinterest". Also, if you are anything like me, you have hundreds (maybe thousands) of pins that you haven't experimented with. It is so easy to pin a piece of information and think, "Oh my gosh! How have I lived so long without knowing this?!? This pin will change my life!" but never give it a second glance. There is just too much information to sort through to discover what really works and what does not.

Does vaseline actually make your eyelashes grow? Will that workout sequence really help you lose 5 lbs? Is water and brown sugar some magical mixture that will make your hair straight? Or does it turn into a jumbled mess? How delicious is that lasagna, really? Does it deserve the title of "best lasagna recipe ever!" like the pinner says?

Well, we are about to find out. Once a week I am going to do a Pinterest challenge to determine the good pins from the bad pins.

I hope you will enjoy this Pinteresting Journey as much as I will! If you have any challenge suggestions, just comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment