Monday, February 11, 2013

Challenge 4: Dream Home

While browsing through the many images, I found a home that was TO DIE FOR. I am slightly biased because I am a complete sucker for gorgeous architecture (especially if the building is really old) and houses are a soft spot for me. I watch HGTV for fun. It is kind of sad. Anyways, I found a website that would supposedly build a prototype of my dream home and tell me the cost. I will not admit how much time I spent on this website, because it was embarrassing, but these were my criteria:

1) Victorian style home
2) 4 bedroom, 2 car garage
3) Fireplaces
4) Wraparound porch
5) Interior balcony
6) Dual sinks in the Master Bath

My list narrowed down the thousands of houses to four. I immediately eliminated three because I was not happy with their lack of uniqueness. 

So, apparently my dream house is DHSW04011 and it can be mine for a mere $300,000-$400,000! 

I would post a picture, but I am not quite sure how Dream Home Source would feel about me using their images. 

If you also wish to procrastinate for a good hour, check out their website at www.dreamhomesource.com. 
I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment